Houston Malpractice Lawyer
Big Angry is Your Choice For A Malpractice Lawyer in Houston!
Hospitals are busy places, even on the slowest of days. Doctors are nurses of dozens patient's whose very health and life depend on the care they give. Things usually run smoothly, but everyone makes mistakes, even doctors, and nurses. When this happens, though, the consequences are much more serve. When a doctor, nurse, or the hospital makes a mistake, they should be held accountable. Charles 'Big Angry' Adams is here to be your Malpractice lawyer.
Medical malpractice refers to professional negligence by a health care professional or provider in which treatment provided was substandard, and caused harm, injury or death to a patient. ... The error may have been because nothing was done (an act of omission), or a negligent act.
When dealing with medical malpractice, Charles 'Big Angry' Adams and his team will fight for your best interest. After all, you, or a loved one, have been harmed enough by the medical professional, or hospital, that caused your injury in the first place. We take each case seriously and strive to go above and beyond for each client.
Common Malpractice Injuries
- Misdiagnosis - Misdiagnosis is one of the most common cases of malpractice. Misdiagnosis can result in improper medication and treatment that can either damage the body due to unneeded treatment or can harm the body by not treating the true underlying cause.
- Infection - While most people think of hospitals as the place of ultimate cleanliness, they are also places of spreading infections. Staph infections, for example, are known to run rampant in hospitals if not treated properly and immediately.
- Sepsis - Sepsis occurs when the body tries to fight off infection and ends up damaging its own healthy organs. Sepsis is common in hospitals due to the common infections found in a hospital setting.
- Nerve and/or Brain Damage - Usually, nerve and/or brain damage occurs when either the wrong medication has been given to a patient, or during/after a surgery that went wrong. Most forms of nerve and brain damage are irreversible.
- Birth Injuries - Birth injuries can run the gamut of injuries. It can be as simple as a scratched or bruised arm, to sever damage like cerebral and Erb's palsy
- Prescription Errors - There are times when doctors or nurses give patients the wrong prescriptions. Sometimes, this error has no negative outcome, though other times it can lead to the death of the patient, depending on the error.
If you or a loved one is a victim of medical malpractice, don't hesitate to call us here at Big Angry today. You've suffered enough while dealing with the malpractice, finding the right medical malpractice lawyer shouldn't be difficult. Contact us to get started on your medical malpractice suit today.